Re: Capacitor energy experiment

At 13:57 -0700 2/13/03, Roger Haar wrote:

I usually feel strongly about allowing anyone to
express their thoughts, but in this case I
strongly endorse the removal of Mr Rutherford from
this list.

I think we've put up with this long enough. I fully support John M.'s
recent post, as well as Rick's and Roger's call for the removal of
Mr. Rutherford from the list.
--

Hugh Haskell
<mailto:haskell@ncssm.edu>

(919) 467-7610

Never ask someone what computer they use. If they use a Mac, they
will tell you. If not, why embarrass them?
--Douglas Adams