Re: Capacitor energy experiment

Julie Hilsenteger wrote:

Whoa! I just have to say as a high school lurker on this list, it is replies
like Dave Rutherford's that make me feel that I won't post questions if I am
going to be called stupid.

I never called anybody "stupid". I explicitly said that "nobody" could
be that stupid. I did say that I thought Skip was playing games. Skip
ignored everything I said in the post he was responding to and, in my
opinion, was attempting to divert the discussion back to that which had
provoked that post, in the first place.

Can't you be a little more constructive in your
criticism?

Not when someone is being destructive toward me.

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf
"Energy Density Correction"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf
"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf