From: Tina Fanetti [mailto:FanettT@WITCC.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 12:18 PM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Batteries and Capacitors

For almost all practical purposes, a battery can be
thought of as a capacitor with a huuuuge capacitance
and crummy high-frequency performance.<<<

But why? We were talking about defilbilators and how thay have capac=
itors in them. Why can't they just use a batteries in the device?

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429