Re: CR-39

At 03:09 PM 2/11/03 -0500, you wrote:
I would appreciate if somebody with experience in
using CR-39 (or lexan), to detect alpha particles,
could contact me in private. I tried to use these
detectors today but was not successful.
Ludwik Kowalski

Contact: kevin cuff <kcuff@uclink4.berkeley.edu>

You said "today" like Cluzeau would say "rheeam", that is it caught my ear.
Sample times are often in the tens of days to months or more in our
Rn-infested bedrock. Kevin has a way of etching, scanning and displaying
the readout for the benefit of remote student researchers. Tom Ford