VIRUS ATTACK UNDER AWAY

List Members.
There is a virus attack under way. Our computer has been under assault
from the virus W32.Klez.H@mm. We have been successful is avoiding infection
by deleting all emails with attachments. Repeated virus scans on our machine
have been negative. The reason for this post is that this virus CAN MIMIC ANY
EMAIL ADDRESS AND ANY SUBJECT HEADING. This virus destroys the operating
system when the machine is rebooted after infection. If you become infected
you can avoid damage by quarantining before you shut down the machine. You
can then delete this virus manually. Beside using existing subject headers it
uses, Please try again, garden of Eden, so cool a flash, questionnaire,
meeting notice, spice girls VS playboy and many others but you get the idea.

Bob Zannelli