Re: 'Global warming is great ???

All that I know so far
is that we are affecting our climate by building heat absorbing
cities in place of the cool woodlands and turning our
coal and oil reserves into a lot of waste heat that is supposedly
changing the world's climate into warmer summers and warmer
winters and melting the arctic ices as well.

Is this kind of thing cyclic??? Have other civilizations done
so before?? Or is our creation of waste heat neligible
in terms of the greater picture?

Herb, not to worry. As we have said many times before, here is no such
thing as heat.

Jim

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com