Re: 'Global warming is great ???

I came in on this rather late. Would someone please
explain the high points of this topic in simple turms for
me and the other late comers? All that I know so far
is that we are affecting our climate by building heat absorbing
cities in place of the cool woodlands and turning our
coal and oil reserves into a lot of waste heat that is supposedly
changing the world's climate into warmer summers and warmer
winters and melting the arctic ices as well.

Is this kind of thing cyclic??? Have other civilizations done
so before?? Or is our creation of waste heat neligible
in terms of the greater picture?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Which is replacing cool grasslands with
hot streets and buildings at increasing rates)

On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 19:25:23 -0500 Daryl Taylor <Daryl@DARYLSCIENCE.COM>