Re: Physics Project

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:27:03 -0500 Porcher84@netscape.net writes:
Dear Mr. Gottlieb,
My Physics teacher recently assigned our class projects and my
topic is Constant Acceleration Using a Water Clock. I noticed that
you have this in your book and was wondering if you could tell me a
little bit about this topic. Any information you can provide will
be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and I look foward
to hearing from you.

Sincerely yours, Perrin White

Perrin
I suggest that you check your text book, books in your school , local
libraries,
and the internet to find our more about accelerations in general. If you
have
any SPECIFIC questions concerning the experiment in my lab book (or
others)
during your research, I shall be happy to offer further help.

Herbert Gottlieb