Re: politeness etc.

At 8:16 AM -0500 2/4/03, Herbert H Gottlieb wrote:

It is chilly and raining today in New York City
but the e-mail from John Denker, below,
was like a Breath of Spring Sunshine for the
civilized human race.

Thanks John!

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where notes like John's are always appreciated)

yeah, to a New Yorker, John IS one of the 'polite ones'. ;-)
just kidding - maybe ;-)

On Tue, 04 Feb 2003 06:30:25 -0500 "John S. Denker" <jsd@MONMOUTH.COM>