Re: There's work, and then there's work

John Mallinckrodt wrote:

If the missing energy is not radiated away, then there are two
remaining explanations:

1) Some of the energy "goes" into some other form.

Like what?

2) The law of conservation of energy is wrong.

No, it's just the conventional theoretical method of determining the
energy that is possibly wrong, not the law of conservation of energy.

Lacking *any* reason whatsoever to think otherwise, I'm going to
place my money on the "radiated away" option, but you are certainly
free to try to do the experiment and see for yourself. In contrast,
however, to the previously suggested calorimetry experiment (which
you showed little interest in doing) *this* would be a difficult
experiment to perform.

Of course I'm not going to do the experiment, but I would think that
those who claim to be in search of the truth and who have access
to the equipment, would want to see for themselves.

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf
"Energy Density Correction"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf
"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf