Re: Electric Field Mapping

Shaking the dispenser for at least one minute, making the
silver trace thick, and waiting for at least about 20 minutes
to dry it, are important, they say.

On Thursday, Jan 30, 2003, at 13:07 US/Eastern, Tina Fanetti wrote:

I used the conducting silver ink on black conductive paper. I had the
positive lead on the point charge and the negative lead on the ring.

I am going to try and figure out if the resistance is constant across
the ring. I know there was good contact.