From: "David T. Marx" <dtmarx@SIU.EDU>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 6:28 PM
Subject: satellite photo showing nightfall

Please have a look at this photo of nightfall over central Europe
that was sent to a friend of mine by a former student who is now in
Navy satellite imagery. Can anyone tell me if this is a single image
or one that was pieced together using a number of images and then
visually enhanced?

http://www.siu.edu/~cafs/download/Sunset.jpg