Re: satellite photo showing nightfall

This is the sort of stuff (similar photos are on the walls) they do at
the Naval Post Graduate School. I'll try to remember to ask the next
time I visit. I do know (photo's on the walls) they do broad spectrum
imaging, including millimeter wave lengths with various techniques.

bc

"David T. Marx" wrote:

Please have a look at this photo of nightfall over central Europe
that was sent to a friend of mine by a former student who is now in
Navy satellite imagery. Can anyone tell me if this is a single image
or one that was pieced together using a number of images and then
visually enhanced?

http://www.siu.edu/~cafs/download/Sunset.jpg