Re: There's work, and then there's work

David Rutherford wrote:

"RAUBER, JOEL" wrote:

A good reference is the article by our very own John Mallinkrodt in AJP

see:

"All about Work"
with Harvey S. Leff, Am. J. Phys. 60, 356-365, (1992).

While you're at it, check out my correction of the common definition of
work/energy at:

http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf

Also check out Section 19, on the same subject, in my paper at:

http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/newtransform.pdf

And, while you're at it, you might as well check out the rest of the
applications of my theory that I've come up with so far"

"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf

"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf

"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"