Martin Luther King Quote (was "Dewey Quote?")

Please excuse this cross-pollinating post to discussion lists with archives at

Dewey-L <http://listserv.sc.edu/archives/dewey-l.html>,
PhysLrnR <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/physlrnr.html>,
Phys-L <http://lists.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html>,
Math-Teach <http://mathforum.org/epigone/math-teach>,
POD <http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/pod.html>

In his Dewey-L post of 17 Jan 2003 00:30:10-0500 titled "Re: Dewey Quote?",