Re: A Geometrical Proof of the Non-invariance of the Spacetime Interval

For anybody who has looked at my paper,

http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/newtransform.pdf

I've made a correction to the last paragraph in Section 6. I don't
really want to discuss it in this thread; I just wanted those who've
looked at it to know there's been a change. It's related to what's being
discussed here.

--
Dave Rutherford
"New Transformation Equations and the Electric Field Four-vector"

Applications:
"4/3 Problem Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/elecmass.pdf
"Action-reaction Paradox Resolution"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/actreact.pdf
"Energy Density Correction"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/enerdens.pdf
"Proposed Quantum Mechanical Connection"
http://www.softcom.net/users/der555/quantum.pdf