Re: A Geometrical Proof of the Non-invariance of the Spacetime In terval

Let me pose a slightly different question. Its 10am
according to F' several
hours after breakfast and several hours before lunch according to F'

In what city does F' say his breakfast occured?

According to SR, F' _always_ (at and after the occurrence of
breakfast)
considers breakfast to have occurred wherever F' (the origin of F')
happens to be at the time.

I infer from what you say above that F' considers breakfast to occur in LA,
since his origin was in LA at the time of breakfast. n'est pas? Or have I
misinterpreted what you say?