Re: Warning Herb: Don't use the subway to transport rad. sources.

Bob LaMontagne asks:

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob LaMontagne [mailto:rlamont@POSTOFFICE.PROVIDENCE.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2003 11:17 AM
Related to physics - will we have to give up teaching modern
physics labs because we can't get simple Cesium sources?

I doubt there will be any change - we've ordered new isogenerators since 9-11 with no difficulty.

"I have a dog that's half pit bull, half poodle.
not much of a guard dog,
but a vicious gossip."
--Craig Shoemaker
George Spagna