Re: Warning Herb: Don't use the subway to transport rad. sources.

Also, watch what you take photographs of. The recent issue of Popular
Photography shows a picture of a sign on a NYC bridge. The sign bans
cameras on the bridge and the taking of any photographs of the bridge.
The sign says the camera ban is strictly enforced. They're afraid
terrorists will take photographs of the bridge as part of "casing the
bridge" for future terrorist activities. So the "solution" is to
prohibit anyone from taking any photographs of the bridge.

Carried to its logical conclusion, as we take our family vacations, etc.
we will not be able to photograph the Lincoln Memorial, the Capitol
Building, the White House, the Liberty Bell, Main Street USA....

Michael D. Edmiston, Ph.D.
Professor of Chemistry and Physics
Bluffton College
Bluffton, OH 45817