Re: Induced EMF on loop

1) Welcome to the list Kari:

2) One thing you can do is to attach an oscilloscope to
the ends of a circular loop (cut in one place to connect
wires leading to the scope). The input impedance of
the scope is usually so large (in comparison with the
rest of the loop) that the voltage measured will be
practically the same as dFLUX/dTIME. Use several bar
magnets (to increase dFLUX) and insert them into the
loop as quickly as you can, for example.

3) Another approach is to measure the maximum
current with a galvanometer; the maximum emf should
be equal to i*R where R is the loop resistance. Do not
forget that the coil of your galvanometer is part of R and
that the instrument must be very fast. (This requirement
is not always satisfied and I would use the scope).
Ludwik Kowalski