Re: COLD FUSION

The so-called "cold fusion" field needs a chance for
being objectively reevaluated. But what can one do
to make this happen? See my item #21 at:

http://blake.montclair.edu/~kowalskil/cf/

Many scientific reports on AE (anomalous energy)
have been published (such as items #22 and #23
in my collage) but pathological skeptics are not
willing to evaluate them objectively. Are they
descendants of those who refused looking into
Galileo's telescope? Comments, as always, will
be highly appreciated.

Ludwik Kowalski kowalskil@mail.montclair.edu