Re: unexpected obstacles

I can't believe that the eled aren't resitant in the physics class. Most of the ones I know/have are very resistant. All of them say: Why do I have to take this? It's not like I will be doing this in my class.

I have one student who is made cause the class isn't like her high school class and she is failing. She has a bad attitude. (I don't get it, I wont get it etc). Its so frustrating.

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429