Re: unexpected obstacles

Mike E. wrote in part:

. . .But I am seeing a
growing number of students who think their tuition dollars
purchased the
right to have everything spoon-fed to them, and they complain
if that is
not what they get. I am hoping this is something that will
pass, but I
am worried.
. . .

IMO, the increasingly disturbing impression I get, both here and in posts as
Mike's, is not that the students have these opinions, but that
administrators are increasingly having the same opinions or at least think
that educators should pander to them.

Joel R.