Re: Socratic Method

"But Socratic? Why do you think they force fed him the hemlock?
URETSKY-URETSKY-URETSKY-URETSKY-URETSKY-URETSKY-URETSKY-URETSKY"

I thought it was because he made fun of the ruler's gods.

That's a no - no, even now.

bc

Richard Hake wrote:

Please pardon this cross-pollinating response to:

Phys-L <http://lists.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html>,

PhysLrnR <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/physlrnr.html>,

Physhare <http://lists.psu.edu/archives/physhare.html>,

AP-Physics
<http://lyris.collegeboard.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?site=collegeboard&enter=ap-physics>

In his Phys-L post of 28 Nov 2002 19:35:33-0600 titled "Re: Socratic