Re: COLD FUSION

Do you think that the field will be reevaluated for us, and for
general public, by an appointed panel? They did it in
1989, why not now when so much more is known?
Who should be expected to do this?
Ludwik Kowalski

I am quite sure 'that the field will be reevaluated' quite rapidly as
soon as independent positive results are reproducible.

I am (in general) a rabid anti-conspiracy nut. This promise for Cold
Fusion is SUCH an attractive possibility that MANY labs will
immediately jump into the arena as soon as it is established. A FEW
brave souls will (as we speak) be doing their damnedest to get
positive results and be among first on the bandwagon.

But bandwagons that won't or can't move aren't particularly popular
with the 'established' scientific community.

For more on solving our energy 'problem' please see

http://www.genesisworldenergy.org/pressroom.htm

as recommended by Robert L. Park in his recent note:

GENESIS PROJECT: A REALLY GOOD SCAM CAN BE USED OVER AND OVER.

Found at http://www.aps.org/WN