Physical Science Classes

Hi
Does anyone teach a physical science class? If so, is it possible for you to share your syllabus/course outline with me?

I am trying to develop a physical science class and want it different from the online version. The online version does only physics and astronomy. The problem is that the class is taken primarily by elementary teachers so they need more physical science that physics and astronomy.

Thanks
Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429