Re: Meauring Volts xxx?

On Mon, 09 Dec 2002 16:49:18 -0700 Jim Green <JMGreen@SISNA.COM> writes:
1) How much thermal energy (heat) was lost by A?
Q1=c*m*dT1=1*10000*25=250,000 cal

How many time must how many say that "heat" is not "energy".

*** If heat is not energy, what is it? Is it molecular motions ... or is
it an electro-magnetic radiation?
*** Is light "energy"? Is it photon transfers ....... or is it an
electromagnetic radiation?
*** Is electricity "energy"? Or is it electron transfers???

Which encyclopedias, textbooks and members of
this list-serv network (if any) are to be believed ?

Herb Gottlieb from New York City
(Where we are starting to doubt our own doubts)

Jim Green
mailto:JMGreen@sisna.com
http://users.sisna.com/jmgreen