How to do it?

Both of my "how to do it in Mac-OS-X" questions were
answered very well in private. The author did not want to
be accused of adding unnecessary traffic. Write to me in
private and I will tell you what I learned. I will answer in
public if there are more than three requests.

Occasional questions on how to do certain things with
computer are probably appropriate here. Right or wrong?
Ludwik Kowalski