Re: Meauring Volts?

PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu writes:
Well, Ken, we have convincingly demonstrated here that language is a
fumbling point. But aren't "mass" and "color" and "momentum" and
"entropy"
and "energy" properties of a system? If physicists could agree on
anything, maybe it could be the word to use in this
case.: Property? Characteristic? I would agree to any word as long as
it
doesn't imply substance or flowability. <g>

I think color is a property of the substance of the system, the rest I
agree with. So certain quantities are properties of a system?

Just for fun, though I see sugar pouring from the container or is it
flowing? Really I
'm just kidding!

Happy Monday all!

Ken Fox