Re: Cold Fusion

At the end of downloading a little playing window appeared
on my screen and I was able to use it to play the program
again after it finished. But then I did a silly thing. Assuming
that the icon of the uploaded rw112702.mp3 file will remain
on my desktop I closed the window. Only then did I realize
that the expected icon was not on my desktop.

There are at least 2 desktops on OSX, can could be more. But
following the link given below results in a Quicktime player window
embedded in the browser. In this case the actual file is likely in
your browser cache, and may not have the name you expect. View by
list and sort on "date modified."

I looked for
the rw112702.mp3 file in the "recent documents" folder,
and in the "documents" folder, but it was not found. Is it
possible that the file is still available somewhere on my
new computer?

Yes. If you know it to have that name, search for that name explicitly.

I am new to Mac-OS-X; the "find" command
is not to be found in the "file" menu of Finder.

Last item of File menu in Finder. also clover-F on keyboard. If it's
not there, you have a seriously hosed OSX installation I think.

Stefan Jeglinski