Re: pressure at an intangible boundary

Just testing. (did you note the intended pun?)

I mistakenly sent my previous msg., on this topic to only Mr. Green.

Here it is:

"You joke, I presume.

bc who thinks only conversation, garments, traffic, tides, solids when the
stress
exceeds their elastic limit, results, land (milk and honey), boxes (chart), and
fluids -- not energy, flow.

Jim Green wrote:

p.s. Curiously, Webster, in 1977, thought flow included energy, "a continuous
transfer of energy" and then in '91 thought better of it (Mr. Green
intervened?) and ..."

bc who thinks only objects move

p.s. I forgot to limit the solids to plastic ones.