Monthly Technical Posting for PHYS-L

PHYS-L is a list dedicated to learning and teaching physics with about
700 subscribers from over 35 countries, the majority of whom are
physics educators. Traffic varies from zero to sixty messages / day with
an average of about ten per day. All postings are archived.
Noninflammatory, professional and courteous postings intended to
inform members on how to better understand, teach and learn
physics are always welcome.

In particular, we appreciate postings that make PHYS-L a friendly,
open and civil community for ALL members.

All PHYS-L postings express the beliefs and interpretations of
individual writers, not those of SUNY-BSC, NAU or the AAPT.

Technical information regarding the scope and intents of PHYS-L,
subscribing to, unsubscribing, suspending, and DIGEST-ifying
PHYS-L; finding PHYS-L member homepages, searching the archived
postings to PHYS-L posting etiquette and much more is available
onthe list homepage: <http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.Edu/phys-l/>

Email me if you have problems (after checking the web page, please).

Regards,

Dan M

Dan MacIsaac, Assistant Professor of Physics, SUNY-Buffalo State College
222SCIE BSC, 1300 Elmwood Ave , Buffalo NY 14222 USA 716-878-3802
macisadl@buffalostate.edu http://PhysicsEd.BuffaloState.edu