Re: Models Understood as Reality (was "non-transfer" of energy)

But in the end, if a model serves its purpose now, then that is a
very pragmatic advantage that easily overwhelms suggestions from
other quarters that they have a direct line to ultimate truth.
I know, as strongly as I know anything, that they do not, and cannot.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!

Sorry, I meant to add the following. Outstanding! See quote which is a part
of my signature file. I think Bohr agreed with you Brian.

Cliff Parker

Never express yourself more clearly than you can think. Niels Bohr