Re: a relativity question

Preach, it brother!

However, I don't think I'm the one who is being "arbitrary." It
seems to me that there is remarkable clarity to be had by subscribing
to the increasingly accepted (and *not* at all arbitrary) convention
that "mass" means "invariant mass." Indeed, I think the question
that initiated this thread is a very direct and obvious result of the
confusion engendered by teaching that mass is simply "energy (of any
kind) divided by c^2."

David Bowman