Re: Student/Faculty Evaluations and Grades - Correlations

Please excuse this cross-pollinating post to discussion lists with archives at:

ASSESS <http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/assess.html>,
EVALTALK <http://bama.ua.edu/archives/evaltalk.html>,
Phys-L <http://mailgate.nau.edu/archives/phys-l.html>,
PhysLrnR <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/physlrnr.html>,
POD <http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/pod.html>,
STLHE-L <http://listserv.unb.ca/archives/stlhe-l.html>,
Math-Teach <http://mathforum.org/epigone/math-teach>.

In my AERA-D/ASSESS/EvalTalk/Phys-L/PhysLrnR/POD/STLHE-L post of
11 Nov 2002 12:29:58-0800 titled "Re: Student/Faculty Evaluations and