Re: Whats a lifter?

The good folks at Sharper Image will be glad to sell a very effective
device for producing this ionic wind. They actually refer to it an
Ionic Breeze IIRC.

No one claims that new information MIGHT come from further scientific
investigation but MOST scientists are quite satisfied with 'orthodox'
explanations. As nasa notes (See other post) there have been NO peer
reviewed published papers on the subject. (Conspiricy theorists -
take note)