From: Aaron Titus [mailto:titus@MAILAPS.ORG]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 8:56 AM
To: PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu
Subject: Re: Free falll TAPE ??

I sent a question like this to TAP-L recently. I ran into the same
problem. Someone told me that a type of adding machine paper will
work (I forget the exact type), but you might have to trim it to the
width you need.

AT

Our lab setup person says Sergeant Welsh can=92t get the =91free fall=
=20
apparatus=92 tape any more. The supplier quit making it!!! Old exp. =
But=20
if you what =91hands-on visual=92 experiments .. you can=92t beat it.=
You can=20
SEE acceleration.

jim watson
Ball State U

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of SUNY-BSC,
NAU or the AAPT.

Phone: 336-841-4668
Web: http://www.highpoint.edu/~atitus/

342 Haworth Hall of Science
Department of Chemistry and Physical Science
High Point University
833 Montlieu Ave
High Point, NC 27262