Cheap backups (was iPod backups)

The cheapest way to have large removable storage is to have a separate
detachable drive. You can purchase a USB drive converter curently on sale
for:

USB 2.0 Drive Converter Kit

CompUSA Price: $49.99
after rebate(s)*
Manufacturer: ADS Technologies
Mfg Part #: USBSX-804
Product Number: 289073

They also have a firewire converter for the same price. To this you can add
the latest largest inexpensive hard drive and you have a removable backup
device. I have seen 40Gb drives for $50. This is a much better price than
an iPod.

John M. Clement
Houston, TX