Re: School Board

At 01:01 PM 11/8/02, Oren Quist wrote:
This may be a case of a "little knowledge is a bad thing," but that has
never stopped me before.

There was an interesting small article in this morning's Sioux Falls Argus
Leader newspaper. I have already forgotten many of the details, since it
was several hours ago that I read it. My memory half-life is getting
shorter and shorter.

/snip/

It is in questionable taste to mention.... but the phrase that Pope wrote was
"A little learning is a dang'rous thing..." and though Oren may come up short
on knowledge at times, and who has not? still I believe he does not lack
in learning.

Brian Whatcott
Altus OK Eureka!