Re: Cold fusion

Google just found what I wanted. I stopped reading it (at the first
table) to post this address. Looks like a good place to catch-up.

http://www.tcm.phy.cam.ac.uk/~bdj10/papers/storms/review8.html

Perhaps somebody else may be interested. Did you know that nine
international cold fusion conferences took place un to date? The 9th
was in May of 2002 (in China), the 10th has been announced for
this summer (in Cambridge, Mass).
Ludwik Kowalski