GA in high schools?

Hello,

there has been discussion on Geometric Algebra (or Clifford Algebra) in this list. I believe that Hestenes has proposed that GA could be taught at high schools as well. I was a bit sceptical but I have changes my opinion. My former IB student, who just graduated from the University of Cambridge, gave an excellent introduction to GA here in Kuopio Lyseo High School. More that 30 students followed his presentation and I think that many of them actually understood the main points. I enjoyed especially insights into relations between vectors and complex numbers provided by GA.

I guess that there are not many universities in the world which would teach GA as an efficient tool in physics for undergraduates . Well, now I can say GA is being taught at least in Cambridge and Kuopio Lyseo High School :-). Seriously speaking: has Hestenes' proposal been fulfilled? If so, what kind of experiences have you had with GA at a high school level?

Regards,

Antti Savinainen
Kuopio Lyseo High School
Finland