Re: colored rubber balls?

From: Bernard Cleyet <anngeorg@PACBELL.NET>

Right! http://www.kidstore.com/

100 authentic Ball Pit balls, made from a patented formula that withstands 10,000
compressions without collapsing (rated the same as those on play equipment at fast
food businesses).

Go to the your nearest fat and sugar purveyer's ball pit and ask for a donation and
help yourself.

AHA!!! Excellent!!! This may even be better than what I found at Oriental Trade.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I don't have a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.