From: "Joe Heafner" <heafnerj@VNET.NET>
To: <PHYS-L@lists.nau.edu>
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 9:03 PM
Subject: colored rubber balls?

Hi.
Does anyone know where I can purchase small (< 1 in) multicolored (red,
blue, green, yellow, orange, and maybe purple) rubber balls in large
quantities (~10 of each color)? I can get small sets of rubber balls at
Wal-Mart for $0.97, but it's murder getting large numbers of each color.

Cheers,
Joe Heafner - Instructional Astronomy and Physics
Home Page http://users.vnet.net/heafnerj/index.html
I don't have a Lexus, but I do have a Mac. Same thing.

This posting is the position of the writer, not that of SUNY-BSC, NAU or
the AAPT.