the passing of our friend Larry Martin

This is an announcement regarding the passing of Larry Martin. Larry
was a gifted physics teacher noted for his breadth of knowledge and
talents. He has left his impact on countless teachers and students
of physics. One of his interests was using technology in teaching,
and he was the developer of WebAssign.

Larry was my close mentor and friend. I would not be who I am or
where I am today except for his example and mentorship. I will
always be grateful for him.

Sincerely,

Aaron Titus

Phone: 336-841-4668
Web: http://www.highpoint.edu/~atitus/

342 Haworth Hall of Science
Department of Chemistry and Physical Science
High Point University
833 Montlieu Ave
High Point, NC 27262