Re: Lazy?

"In regard to another question about whether we would end up with one faculty member (as I said) or whether we would actually replace
half our faculty each year... the answer is not obvious. We lost a faculty member two years ago during the tenure determination I
mentioned above. We haven't replaced that person yet."

This means your load has increased?

bc

Michael Edmiston wrote:

Was he raised in Lake Woebegon? Or maybe that's where he should start
recruiting his teachers.

Actually, that question has arisen quite often on my campus. There are some of us who think he listens to Prairie Home Companion

cut