Re: Lazy?

At 11:26 -0400 10/20/02, Michael Edmiston wrote:

My dean, who is not mathematically inclined, has actually said we
should work toward eliminating all faculty who receive below-average
student evaluations. I pointed out that we would eventually end up
with just one faculty member. He didn't understand.

Was he raised in Lake Woebegon? Or maybe that's where he should start
recruiting his teachers.

You probably would have given him a heart attack if you reminded him
that there is a 50-50 chance that his physician finished in the
bottom half of his class at med school.

Hugh
--

Hugh Haskell