Re: Lazy?

Rather, wouldn't it happen that every year you would replace one-half of the faculty?

Mervin Koehlinger

PS: My dean, who is not mathematically inclined, has actually
said we should work toward eliminating all faculty who receive
below-average student evaluations. I pointed out that we
would eventually end up with just one faculty member. He didn't
understand.