Re: Lazy?

PS: My dean, who is not mathematically inclined, has actually
said we should work toward eliminating all faculty who receive
below-average student evaluations. I pointed out that we
would eventually end up with just one faculty member. He didn't
understand. Assignments might even be worse than this.
There are popular professors that students like, but students are not
inclined to like any assignments.

With tongue only somewhat in cheek, it might mean that a young faculty
member who works for your dean had better not give assignments.

Joel R.