Re: Lazy?

make them go someplace outside of their normal routine,
and even more that place intimidates them.

I think the intimidation factor is larger than the lazy
factor. I don't think of my students as lazy. I do believe
they are less willing to go outside their comfort zones
more today than evfery before. I don't know why this is,
but I think it is.
Tim O'Donnell