Re: Lazy?

You might point out that this was once a place to meet the other sex.

bc

Tina Fanetti wrote:

Hi all
I assigned my students in my astronomy class an observing project. B=
asically all they have to do is plan a night of observing for the dat=
e they are assigned.

I have told them that I have put all sorts of wonderful resources on =
reserve for them in the library, like star charts etc.

They look at me like I am crazy and then ask me if it is on the web. =
I am like some of it is. =20

Is it my imagination that students are getting lazy? Is it really a =
big punishment to make them go to the library?

Tina

Tina Fanetti
Physics Instructor
Western Iowa Technical Community College
4647 Stone Ave
Sioux City IA 51102
712-274-8733 ext 1429